The Accent collection is unique and rustic, bringing a natural, relaxed, and welcoming look and feel to your home. Using expertly crafted and finished hardwood, the Accent pieces will last for years to come, its beautiful grain variations making every piece a unique statement of style.
- Crafted primarily from solid Oak, it provides great strength and durability as it is a hardwood.
- Each furniture piece is unique, with beautiful grain variations and colours shaped by nature.
Dimensions: Height 1800 x Width 1500 x Depth 300mm
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry with a clean cloth. Occasional application of beeswax based furniture polish is recommended. Natural movement of the oak is a normal occurrence as the timber adapts to your home. Care should be taken to avoid extreme heat conditions, moisture and light, as these can cause the wood to swell, shrink or start to show small signs of cracking. Strong light can affect the colour in some cases. Do not use a silicone based product as the product will cause a buildup of silicone on the product, can discolour and dry out your timber.
- The Accent collection has been crafted from a combination of solid Oak framework with Oak veneer covered MDF Panels.
- The oak veneer panels have been used in the centre of the Table Tops, the tops of Cabinets, side panels of Cabinets and doors of Cabinets, for added stability and to prevent cracking.
- All drawers have been constructed using solid Pine for the frame and Tongue & Groove bases.
- The backs of cabinetry has also been put together using the Tongue & Groove method of Joinery.
- Matt Black knobs have been used on all doors and drawers.
- Corner blocked chairs.
- Bolted solid Oak legs to secure them to dining tables.
- Each piece is finished with a nitrocellulose lacquer, which is the one of the most organic furniture sealers in use today.
- This finish produces a very hard, yet flexible, durable finish that can be easily worked on if in fact the finish is damaged through misuse or accident.