This product colour is white.
The Maine collection is unique and rustic, bringing a natural, relaxed, and welcoming look and feel to your home. Using expertly crafted and finished hardwood, the Maine pieces will last for years to come, its beautiful grain variations making every piece a unique statement of style.
- Made from solid oak for durability.
- Oak veneer used on side panels and doors of cabinetry for added stability and to prevent cracking.
- Each furniture piece is unique, with beautiful grain variations and colours shaped by nature.
- All drawers crafted from solid rubber wood framework and tongue and groove bases.
Dimensions: Height 2000 x Width 940 x Depth mm
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry with a clean cloth. Occasional application of beeswax based furniture polish is recommended. Natural movement of the oak is a normal occurrence as the timber adapts to your home. Care should be taken to avoid extreme heat conditions, moisture and light, as these can cause the wood to swell, shrink or start to show small signs of cracking. Strong light can affect the colour in some cases. Do not use a silicone based product as the product will cause a buildup of silicone on the product, can discolour and dry out your timber.
- The Frames and Tops of the Maine collection are crafted from Solid Oak. This includes tables and benches which are completely solid Oak.
- Cabinetry pieces have been constructed using Solid Oak framework, and Oak veneer covered MDF centre panel, used on the side panels and doors of the cabinets for added stability and to prevent cracking.
- The drawers have been made from Solid Rubberwood frame and the base put together using the tongue & groove method of joinery.
- The backs of cabinetry pieces have also been constructed using the tongue & groove method.
- Matt Black knobs have been used on the drawers
- Corner blocked chairs for added stability.
- Bolted solid oak legs for stability.
- The table tops have been sand blasted to give them a textured feel
- Each piece is finished with a nitrocellulose lacquer, which is one of the most organic furniture sealers in use today.
- This finish produces a very hard, yet flexible, durable finish that can be easily worked on if in fact the finish is damaged through misuse or accident.
- Comes in 2 finishes – Charcoal and White with Oak tops.