The Oak Hill collection pairs the simple, classic style of country living with modern industrial hardware. Each piece reflects the unique and natural characteristics of oak, including beautiful grain patterns and a timeless hardwearing finish. The beautiful light grain timber will enhance any home and suits all lifestyles.
- Constructed primarily from hardwood oak that is sourced from Europe and the US
- 1mm thick veneer is used on the side of cabinets and the centre of table tops to add stability and prevent cracking
- All draws have solid timber drawer bases with dovetail joints
- Extension tables have been constructed using metal slides, which assists with the easy opening and closing of the extension
Dimensions: Height 1820 x Width 1000 x Depth 360mm
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry with a clean cloth. Occasional application of a natural based furniture polish, such as beeswax, is recommended. Do not use a silicone based product as the product will cause a buildup of silicone on the product, can discolour and dry out your timber.
Natural movement of the oak is a normal occurrence as the timber adapts to your home. Care should be taken to avoid extreme heat conditions, moisture and light, as these can cause the wood to swell, shrink or start to show small signs of cracking. Strong light can affect the colour in some cases.
- Crafted from solid oak with 1mm veneer used on the side of the cabinets and the centre of the table tops to add stability and prevent cracking
- All pieces use solid oak for the framework. However, Pine is used in some internal construction (inside of drawers and shelves inside cabinets and a pine core is used for legs of tables with the solid oak surround
- The range features dovetail joints on all drawers with solid bases
- Polished metal drop handles with back plates
- Corner blocked chairs
- Bolted legs to secure them to dining tables
- Bevelled glass is used on display cabinets
- Tables use a butterfly extension where applicable – when closed, the extension piece is stored under the table
- Extension table tops are also on durable aluminium slides, for extending the table with ease
- Each piece is finished with a nitrocellulose lacquer which is the most organic furniture in use today
- This finish produces a very hard, yet flexible, durable finish that can be easily worked on if in fact the finish is damaged through misuse or accident