Pairing comfort with classic style, our Lorne Button Back Chairs are upholstered in natural, breathable linen/cotton blend fabric. The selection of muted tones, paired with robust curves, is equally at home in any interior, from a country cottage to an elegant townhouse. This is a chair you just have to curl up in.
- Rolled armrests and classic button back detail
- Castor wheels to allow for easy maneuverability
- Breathable cotton/linen blend upholstery
Dimensions: Height 970 x Width 830 x Depth 860 mm
Care Instructions: Avoid positioning your furniture in direct sunlight where it will fade. Do not use detergents or cleaning chemicals, as these could further mark the fabric. Use of Guardsman care products, following the manufacturer’s instructions, is recommended. A vacuum with an upholstery brush attachment can be used to remove dust and other environmental debris from the upholstery and under the seat cushions. Dust/grime can mark the fabric and be harder to clean later. We recommend having your chair professionally cleaned in place at home.
- Solid timber frame made from radiata pine
- Feather wrapped foam core seat
- Cotton/Linen blend upholstery
- Steel zig-zag springs and webbing
- Metal castors
- Birch timber on the legs
- A steel spring system enhances the support of the chair
- Seat and back cushions have one layer of foam and one layer of cotton, giving you an even, comfortable seat, and ensuring your chair maintains optimal shape and appearance
Country of Origin: China