• Wipe clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
• Occasional application of beeswax based furniture polish is recommended.
• Natural movement of the timber is a normal occurrence as the timber adapts to your home.
• Care should be taken to avoid extreme heat conditions, moisture and light, as these can cause the wood to swell, shrink or start to show small signs of cracking.
• Strong light can affect the colour in some cases.
• Do not use a silicone based product as the product will cause a buildup of silicone on the product, can discolour and dry out your timber.
• To give extra protection against hot cups and accidental spillages, it is always best to protect the beauty of your Fulham pieces by using coasters etc