Dust the vanity frequently with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth, and polish it on a regular basis with natural beeswax or a silicone-free cleaner. Clean up excess water and spills immediately by using a blotting action rather than a wiping action
Clean the surface regularly with fresh warm water and a non-abrasive clean cloth. A non-abrasive, neutral (pH-balanced) cleaner will help remove dirt and grime, but is recommended that you first try warm water only, then use a cleaner only if necessary. The granite top has been sealed as part of the manufacuring process, but we recommend you re-seal the top upon installation, and then again every year with a good quality granite sealer.
To protect the surface, avoid contact with all oils and petroleum-based products. Also avoid contact with all acid or caustic products, such as vinegar, citrus or fruit juices, soda, chlorine, and nail polish remover.
Clean your porcelain sink regularly with non-abrasive cleansers and nonscratching sponges. Wash the sink with warm water, mild detergent, and a damp cloth or soft sponge. Rinse thoroughly using clean warm water.
When cleaning your new mirror, don’t spray cleaner directly onto the mirror. Spray the cleaner onto the cleaning cloth and then wipe the glass surface.
- Constructed from solid poplar.
- Contains MDF side panels for added strength and durability.
- Constructed with granite bench tops.
- Dovetail joinery on all drawers.
- Adjustable height levelling pads for uneven floors.
- Soft-close, adjustable door hinges.
- Corner braced give added strength to the entire cabinet.
- Full extension glides on all drawers.
- Environmentally friendly nitrocellulose paint is used.
- Wall cleat on mirrors for easy hanging.