- WELS Registration number: T26666
- WELS Licence No 0088
- In accordance with AS/NZS 6400:2016
- WaterMark Licence Number 002732
- In accordance with AS/NZS 3718:2005.
Installation: Installation of plumbing products must be carried out by qualified tradespeople. Any damage to our product caused by misuse, incorrect installation or installation by unqualified personnel is not covered by our warranty. The standoff clips provided must be properly installed. Any installation with line pressures above 150psi (10.35bar) requires regulation.Recollections cannot be held responsible for damage caused by high pres sure systems. Ceramic disc installations work best with pressures between 30 psi (2.07bar) and 150psi (10.35bar). Ceramic discs do not work well on low pressure or gravity fed systems.
Warranty: Recollections warrants the mechanical function of this product, if properly installed, to the original purchaser for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase. For Oxford PVD items, Recollections warrants the original purchaser, from the date of purchase of this product, against defects in all Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) coating for a period of 10 years, and all other finishes for a period of 2 years. This guarantee only applies provided the goods are used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and are not damaged by accident, intentional damage, neglect, institutional use or exposure to environmental extremes.
- Jumper valves are commonly used in household taps.
- The tap has a spindle through the centre, with the valve seat connected via a screw thread. A standard tap washer is fixed to the end of the valve seat.
- As the handle is turned the spindle rotates and the screw thread moves the valve seat up and down to regulate the flow of water.
- Higher flow rages - suitable for most systems, high or low pressure.
- They are easily maintained and there are three washers that could cause a tap to drip and may need replacing; the o-ring, the body washer and the jumper valve.
- Replacement washers are available from hardware and plumbing stores and range from premium quality nylon, anti-hammer and dome-shaped washers for thise with arthritis. These come in standard sizes, but to be sure that your replacement washer is correct take the worn washer to the store.
- Constructed from solid brass plated in either Chrome or PVD
Country of Origin:Taiwan
The basin spout protrudes 210mm