- WELS Registration number: T26666
- WELS Licence No 0088
- In accordance with AS/NZS 6400:2016
- WaterMark Licence Number 002732
- In accordance with AS/NZS 3718:2005.
- Ceramic Disks – Lever HandleCeramic disc technology lasts longer than jumper valves with traditional washers. When the handle is turned, two ceramic discs are parted opening the valve and allowing the water to flow.
- Ceramic disc units give a light and precise action with an easy quarter turn operation. The user does not need to grip this tap to operate. If they have poor hand function such as pain or weakness, the lever can be pushed using various body parts such asthe palm of the hand or wrist.
- Ceramic disc units eliminate drips and minimises maintenance.
- Ceramic disc are used in place of traditional rubber washers. These hard-wearing units last longer, but in the event of a leak, it is necessary to replace the whole disc cartridge.
- Ceramic discs do have lower flow rates and are therefore unsuitable for very low pressure systems.
- Constructed from solid brass plated in either Chrome or PVD
Installation of plumbing products must be carried out by qualified tradespeople. Any damage to our product caused by misuse, incorrect installation or installation by unqualified personnel is not covered by our warranty. The standoff clips provided must be properly installed. Any installation with line pressures above 150psi (10.35bar) requires regulation.Recollections cannot be held responsible for damage caused by high pres sure systems. Ceramic disc installations work best with pressures between 30 psi (2.07bar) and 150psi (10.35bar). Ceramic discs do not work well on low pressure or gravity fed systems.
Recollections warrants the mechanical function of this product, if properly installed, to the original purchaser for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase. For Oxford PVD items, Recollections warrants the original purchaser, from the date of purchase of this product, against defects in all Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) coating for a period of 10 years, and all other finishes for a period of 2 years. This guarantee only applies provided the goods are used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and are not damaged by accident, intentional damage, neglect, institutional use or exposure to environmental extremes.
Country of Origin: Taiwan