shipping & returns
Do you deliver and how much is shipping?
Yes, we certainly do! Delivery options vary according to the size and weight of your order. A shipping calculator is available on the shopping cart page that will tell you the combined price of delivery for all the items you are purchasing.
Please be aware that some postcodes are outside of our regular delivery areas. If your postcode is not within our regular delivery areas, you’ll receive a message at checkout – just give us a call if this happens and we’ll provide a custom delivery quote for your order.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Order times vary depending on the collection point or delivery location. Please see below for an estimated delivery time. If you need times more specific to your order, you’re welcome to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Delivery Time (from ETA)|
|South Australia||7-14 days|
|New South Wales & ACT||5-15 days|
|Western Australia (Innaloo)||10-21 days|
Not all items will be available in stock for immediately delivery. Unavailable items will have an ETA below the price of the product. This ETA is the date we expect the item to arrive in our Victoria warehouse. Please add the above delivery times to the ETA for approximate delivery and collection dates of items not currently available.
I have selected Courier or Home Delivery for my order, what now?
- After your order has been processed we will contact you to confirm the delivery method.
- Courier orders will be couriered directly to you using Startrack. These orders can be tracked on their website using your invoice number. You will also receive an email from Startrack when your order has been dispatched.
- Home Delivery orders will be delivered to you from our warehouses around Australia.
- We will give you a call to book a delivery day. If your order is showing an ETA, this is the date it will arrive in our Victorian warehouse and we will contact you closer to this time to book in a delivery.
Does someone need to be home for delivery?
- Yes, please. Home Delivery orders will need to be signed for so please ensure someone is at the address upon delivery. If you are not home to accept your delivery, an additional cost will apply.
- Please note we cannot deliver to PO Boxes, but we can deliver to offices and work addresses.
- Courier orders can be left at an address, with your permission. If you are happy to do this, please let us know in the order comments section.
- Insert a screen shot here of the order comments section
How do I check the status of my order?
To check the progress of your order you can contact us at email@example.com or phone 1300 653 969
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, but don’t leave it too long. You can cancel your Online order and receive a full refund, provided the delivery process has not commenced. If your order has already been sent to the collection point or delivery depot, a 20% cancellation fee may apply to cover transfer and restocking costs.
Can I return my order?
Yes, absolutely. You can return your Online order to us within 7 days of receiving it for a full refund of the product price not including shipping. You can also return your order to us within 21 days for a credit note or exchange. If your order is of a large, bulky product, a 20% cancellation fee may apply to cover transfer and restocking costs. Please note that our Refunds & Returns policy for orders placed in-store are a little different. You can view these here.
How do I return my order?
- You can take it in store, or ship it back to us.
- You can take your Online Order back to your nearest store to return it. If you are returning your Online Order in-store, please take a copy of your invoice with you. Alternatively, you can arrange for it to be shipped back to us.
Refunds over the value of $500 can only be processed back into your account by our Online Customer Service team. If you make a return in store, they will contact you within 2 working days of your return to arrange your refund.
I am returning an item – do I need to pay for shipping?
If you are sending an order back to us, you will have to pay for the shipping. We will happily assist you in arranging the return, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 653 969 during business hours. To speed up this process, we request that you include your invoice number and a brief note on why you would like to return your order. Returned items must be in their original packaging and in as-new, re-sellable condition. Please note that our Refunds & Returns policy for orders placed in-store are a little different to our online policy. You can view our return policies here.
I received an item I believe to be faulty, what can I do?
Please contact us! We want you to be completely satisfied with your beautiful new pieces. If you believe your item is faulty please email us within 7 days of your delivery or collection. Send your email to email@example.com along with your invoice number and photos of the faults, plus a brief description of what you think might be wrong, and our team will be in touch to let you know what we can do.
I am returning an item because it is faulty – do I need to pay for shipping?
If you believe your item is faulty please email us within 7 days of your delivery or collection. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org [NZ: email@example.com] along with your invoice number and photos of the faults, plus a brief description of what you think might be wrong, and our team will be in touch to let you know what we can do.